We are looking for developers with 2-5 years experience who want an engaging, challenging and rewarding experience in software engineering. Your accomplishments should reflect an in-depth personal desire to captivate end users.
You are a fit if:
- You are a polyglot. Some of our best developers believe this personal definition fits what we do at Levels Beyond.
- You have the potential to work on both the server side and user interface side of our development team.
- You appreciate the opportunity to take ambiguous requirements, break down the problem into understandable segments and get the job done for the client.
- You like doing elegant work, resolving problems and sharing ideas with your team.
- You always love new technology and are willing to try new things.
- You are willing to challenge what we do and can accept the current path of our product and realities of our platform: a blend of confidence and humility.
- You understand that delivering software is much more than just writing code.
Skills we value:
- Building Java REST APIs
- Angular JS
- Experience working with ElasticSearch
- Using SQL via stored procedures and ORMs
- Developing within a Linux/Unix environment
- Unit and integration testing, including the application of TDD
- Experience working on a team with Agile methodologies
- Full stack or strong back/front end skills with the ambition to move towards full stack
- Digital multimedia experience
- Experience migrating to Angular 2+
- Experience with any of the following: Webpack, Gulp, Protractor, Docker, Tomcat, NGiNX, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Spring, Swagger
- Experience managing the SDLC with Jira
- Github repo with code examples
- Located in Denver, Colorado: a Top 10 Best Places to Work in the U.S. according to Outside Magazine
- PTO: Minimum 3 weeks per year; we pay you to go away and refuel
- Participation in two company hack events per year to express creativity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision care benefits
- Computer: Company supplied MacBook and fun tools
- Great place to work with a supportive and collaborative environment
Levels Beyond is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer