The Project Manager, PM, is responsible for overall project management and planning activities for projects and all client facing business needs (i.e. technical, operational, economical) including the requirements and analysis phase for client onboarding and implementation. Ensure that the final deliverable of the project meets all of the intended needs of the business, both Levels Beyond and the customer. We have created a high energy, rewarding, challenging and invigorating environment, and are looking for individuals who are hard-working, dedicated, enthusiastic and capable of quickly learning new technologies and applying them to solve real business problems with the overall intent to delight clients by meeting and exceeding expectations in all aspects.
This person will need to be able to manage an application development delivery project, deliver a solid set of requirements artifacts (i.e. statement of work), understand the project standards, and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards.
- Develop, manage and lead various sized projects to include: development and management of project plans, define and deliver individual project deliverables as a part of the overall program / project deliverables, manage the expectations of all stakeholders, manage all project relationships, manage internal and external project teams in delivering the projects, communicate and manage tasks and activities to a schedule with the team, and provide feedback to team members as appropriate
- Effectively manage project efforts, to include: project plan, scope / budget / resource management, time management (activities & task planning), communications, risk management, QA and testing, user training, ongoing maintenance and support
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements, and key analytical troubleshooting
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, activities, documentation, and time information per internal standards
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design / project
- Support the development of team members from a professional and technical level
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Be able to travel as necessary, and perform additional job-related duties as requested
Required Skills & Abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies (specifically agile), IT systems, and their direct implementation to projects
- Strong project management skills with software development / delivery projects
Leadership and management skills in leading technical personnel through the delivery of software development / delivery projects
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
- Experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills and experience with software development / delivery projects
- Experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and gathering approaches, methodologies and models
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels
- Ability to learn new skills (technical, operational & interpersonal) throughout previous, current and new roles
- Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel within a technical organization
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solid results within an engineering environment, particularly with respect to personal ownership, accountability and meeting business goals and personal metrics
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, General Information Technology or a related field, AND
- At least 5 (five) years of relevant experience in project management with software development / delivery projects, OR
- Relevant combination of education and experience.
- Optional / Preferred – PMP certification and formal training in negotiation / facilitation skills
- Optional-understanding of the video-media management market place
Send us your resumé and please be sure to mention the position you’re applying for in the subject line.