We are searching for a Sales General Manager for our Northeastern headquarters, which includes the greater New York City area, to develop accounts in the media software-content management marketplace.
Our ideal candidate will have an impressive track record with Lead Generation and have an affinity for the Media and Entertainment industries. Understanding what a Media Asset is and knowing something about Content Management systems is helpful, yet it is most important you know how to create leads, use the people around you for technical understanding, learn how to present an effective demo and REALLY listen to what prospects have to say.
Please reach out if…
You see problems as opportunities. You are excited by challenging prospects with demands and seemingly unrealistic needs coming rapid fire. You like to work with a team of motivated professionals resolving problems and sharing ideas. You love new technology and will respectfully challenge the status quo. Your listening skills are sharp, with an ability to hear and translate client objectives and needs, and are always looking out for the customers’ goals.
- Aggressively fill the sales pipeline with qualified prospects
- Manage and report on progress toward company revenue goals
- Understand our platform and recognize that sometimes prospects do not know they need our solution until you help them recognize the benefits
- Collaborate with a highly engaged team of sales and marketing professionals
- Utilize Solutions Architect team members and engineers to maximize your collective skills in a productive manner
- Work closely with management in an open and honest environment
Desired Skills and Experience
BS or BA in marketing or related degree is ideal. Technical acumen is important, without having to be an engineer. Most important is the ability to relentlessly hunt and keep a full pipeline. Experience with tools including HubSpot and LeadLander a plus. Sales presentation skills a top priority.
- Competitive base
- Excellent commission structure
- Travel and entertainment budget as needed
- Fully loaded benefits package
- Lead Generation support
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- You recommend, we listen, you implement
- Less hierarchy-based, more unity-centered
- Peer and personal responsibility
- Intensity to problem solve
- Political free zone
- PTO: 3 weeks
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K with 100% matching on contributions
Send us your resumé and please be sure to mention the position you’re applying for in the subject line.