The Account Manager is responsible for overall customer engagement with current accounts to ensure that we exceed client expectations and maintain a positive ongoing relationship. This individual will be the customer’s point of contact as it relates to corporate engagement (i.e. product solution and support) and will ensure appropriate communication amongst all business stakeholders within the Company, ensuring satisfaction as it relates to Levels Beyond products and technology solutions. This person will possess an understanding of the customer’s business and advertising/marketing objectives in order to effectively lead customers through inception of a new business need to sales (i.e. working with our sales team) to deployment (i.e. working with our internal project delivery teams) through ongoing support. We have created a high energy, rewarding, challenging and fun environment, and are looking for individuals who are hard-working, dedicated, enthusiastic and capable of quickly learning new technologies and applying them to solve real business problems.
Core Job Responsibilities:
● Develop and maintain positive client relations and ensure their needs are met in a way that is sustainable and beneficial. Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
● Lead customer engagement and adoption of Levels Beyond products and solutions, and ensure ongoing customer retention by interfacing with other teams in operations, deployment, sales and product.
● Maintain contact and communication with all customer team members and other participants (i.e. internal and external) to ensure customer user expectations are met, based on quarterly/semi annual client engagement survey and/or establishment of a user group.
● Evaluate and summarize accounts, identifying status of customer needs and any problems or issues, and any follow-up action required. Communicate status, issues and risks effectively to client and internal team members as necessary.
● Create and maintain strong, resilient relationships with individuals at a variety of levels at the customer organization and within internal teams inside of Levels Beyond.
● Assist sales and project delivery teams during opportunity assessment and proposal phases, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables.
● Participate in sales presentations and customer calls, facilitate customer demos and participate in functional and technical client meetings as necessary.
● Work with the product and engineering groups to create the necessary business requirements and facilitate the product process to successfully meet current and future customer business needs.
● Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
● Be able to travel as necessary, and perform additional job-related duties as requested.
Required Skills & Abilities:
● Professional customer presence
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
● Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
● Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
● Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
● Energetic and positive attitude, highly motivated, recognized by others as a self-starter
● Core understanding of software products in an on-premises or cloud architecture
● Strong customer management skills with software products
● Demonstrated leadership and attention-to-detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical /
● Ability to coach, mentor and train personnel within a technical organization
● Demonstrated ability to deliver solid results within an engineering environment, particularly with respect to
personal ownership, accountability and meeting business goals and personal metrics
● Basic computer skills and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
Education / Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in technology focused field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, General Information Technology) or marketing, business administration, or sales, AND
● At least 2 (two) years of relevant experience in account management with software development / delivery projects, OR
● Relevant combination of education and experience.